FEDI-2 FRACTIONAL ELECTRODIONIZATION 5X, 10X, 20X, 30X AND 45X
FEDI® stacks are designed to produce high purity water up to 18 MΩ.cm using a patented process with double sets of electrodes per stack. The FEDI® stack is designed to replace mixed bed technology and produces pure water continuously, without the use of regenera-tion chemicals. Applications include the semiconductor, power, phar-maceutical, and food and beverage industries.
FEDI-2 is available in two operating modes: Dual Voltage (DV) and Single Voltage (SV). The stacks contain media on the concentrate side, eliminating the need for a salt injection.
• High hardness tolerance – reduces cleaning frequency, while increasing stack reliability
• Apply after a Single Pass RO system, ultimately lowering overall system cost
• Low feed pressure – no counter current operation required
• Improved removal of strongly and weakly ionized impurities
• No concentrate recirculation
• Reduced hardness tolerance
• Excellent product water quality
• High recovery
The information provided here is the general characteristics of a FEDI® stack. QUA believes that this information is updated and accurate, however, the content of listed here might be subject to changes with further developments of the product line. Make sure that the FEDI® stacks are operated according to the latest version of the QUA Operation and Maintenance/Technical Manual guidelines. Contact QUA for assistance in the selection of FEDI® stacks specifically designed for your application.Download Techincal Data